[ATTN MAINTAINER] tig

Libor Ukropec ace@seznam.cz
Tue Dec 13 22:05:24 GMT 2022

> "First refusal" means, essentially, that you get given the chance to
> do something before anyone else does. In this case, you'd get the
> option to become maintainer, and I would only get the option to do so
> if you refused.

Got it. As I said, let's wait for Jari. Because you were the first who
clearly expressed the willingness to maintain, you won over me, I was
too shy. But I expect you will keep it up to date (no excuses), because
it is a git Swiss knife on all Win/Lin/Mac platforms and I cannot live
without it. In the meantime you can try the cygport on your side, thx.