[ITP] biosig [was: Re: newcomer issues when packaging biosig, stimfit, etc.]

Alois Schlögl alois.schloegl@gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 22:13:19 GMT 2022

Am 1/15/22 um 19:01 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
> On 14.01.2022 22:48, Alois Schlögl wrote:
>>

>> Am 1/14/22 um 11:09 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
>>> On 12.01.2022 23:59, Alois Schlögl wrote:
>

>>> I was playing with the CMakeList.txt to see if that was more easy
>>> than your deep patch of the upstream Makefile's
>>>

>> I'm afraid that this "deep patch" is just an accidental artifact.
>> When running configure, all Makefile are rebuild from Makefile.in,
>> The Makefile(s) were packaged just by accident in v2.3.3.
>> But in fact these Makefiles should not have part of the released
>> package.
>>

> add DIFF_EXCLUDES="Makefile" to avoid the artifact
>

>> Cheers,
>>    Alois

Dear Marco,

attached is the revised version.

In addition, I'm trying also to include the python39-biosig package.
Could you please check whether this would work ?

Cheers,
   Alois