[ITA] ocaml 4.14.0

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Jul 4 17:03:06 GMT 2022

On 04/07/2022 03:03, William Hu via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I noticed that the ocaml source package is currently unmaintained and the most recent package version is 4.10.0, so I'd like to adopt the packages under it (specifically, ocaml, ocaml-compiler-libs, ocaml-runtime, ocaml-doc, ocaml-ocamldoc, and ocaml-source). Attached is a cygport file that I've modified for the newest version 4.14.0. Please let me know if there's anything else that has to be done/changed. Thank you!

Thanks!

I wasn't able to test your cygport file as you didn't attach the patch
it references, but it looks correct:

Please consider adding:

LICENSE="LGPL-2.1-or-later"
BUILD_REQUIRES="flexdll" (I think that's all that's needed?)

Please provide a SSH key as explained here:

    https://cygwin.com/packaging/key.html