[ITA] unifont 14.0.02

Fri Mar 11 22:57:34 GMT 2022

I'd like to adopt Unifont which I use as a low resolution fallback for X
and MS Windows.

Cygwin builds:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?srcpkg=unifont&status=succeeded&user=Brian+Inglis&id=3925

GNU just released the latest Unifont with utilities and Truetype fonts
providing full coverage of the Unicode 14 Basic Multilingual Plane
(Unicode Plane 0), plus over 12,600 glyphs for scripts in the Unicode 14
Supplementary Multilingual Plane (Unicode Plane 1), and some ConScript
Unicode Registry (CSUR) and Under CSUR (UCSUR) glyphs in Private Use
Areas (PUA).

Unifont 14.0.02 Released
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2022-03/msg00002.html