[ITCoM] coreutils

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Wed May 4 11:25:44 GMT 2022

On 04/05/2022 08:49, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May  2 23:15, Brian Inglis wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Eric Blake no longer seems to have free time available for Cygwin package
>> upgrades, so I would like to offer to co-maintain coreutils and provide
>> upgrades as they are now five years old.

Done.  Thanks.

>> I would like to provide an upgrade to the final version 8 release 8.32,
>> initially as a TEST release, before working on the latest release 9.1.
>>
>> Package sources and archives are available online at:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z_giKv3QIUbYvSNOiTtMMr644v-wOG_k
>>
>> and builds in playground from:
>>
>> https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/playground.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/playground

Since it didn't already exists, I've created
git://cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/coreutils.git using a new tool I've
been working on ('ctm2git') which synthesizes a git history of the
packaging for a package from the source package history in the CTM.

If that's not wanted, please let me know and I'll remove it.