[ITP] asr-manpages, funny-manpages

Libor Ukropec ace@seznam.cz
Sun May 8 15:15:33 GMT 2022

Dne 07.05.2022 v 20:52 Brian Inglis napsal(a):
> I would like to offer to package the following projects for Cygwin.
> They have been extensively tested on my own system for decades. ;^>
> They are offered on the major distros listed below, and the cygport
> builds are available in my Google Drive folders.

I haven't known them until now. Quite fun :)
Built and installed without any issue.

If I can give the GTG, here it is..

BTW, I noted LICENSE, CYGWIN_MAINTAINER, UPSTREAM_MAINTAINER variables
... are they used/shown somewhere and is it a best practise to have them
in the cygport script?

Regards,
Libor