calm/mksetupini changes

Lemures Lemniscati lemures.lemniscati@gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:05:10 GMT 2022

On Mon, 23 May 2022 19:37:43 +0100, Jon Turney
> On 23/05/2022 14:09, Lemures Lemniscati wrote:
> > On Sat, 21 May 2022 21:31:46 +0100, Jon Turney
> >> Eventually, this should eliminate packages in the deprecated so report [1] with a rdepends count of zero.  To reduce the rdpepends count to zero, packages which depend on a deprecated soversion need to be rebuilt for a newer soversion.
> >>
> >> [1] https://cygwin.com/packages/reports/deprecated_so.html
> >
> > Although libiconv2 is contained in the list above,
> > I don't think it is deprecated.
>
> Haha.  I think this is just a bug, and the code which generates that report is getting confused by the test: status of libiconv2.
>
> Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll look into fixing it when I can.

All right. And yet another small point...

I've uploaded libiconv 1.17-1 tagged with 'test',
but their statuses are 'stable' in the page of its src package:
https://www.cygwin.com/packages/summary/libiconv-src.html ,
while the ones of generated libiconv packages are 'test':
e.g. https://www.cygwin.com/packages/summary/libiconv-devel.html .

I was confused a bit by the situation :).

Lem