Cygwin Mailing Lists Disabled? Blocking Package Uploads?

Sun Oct 2 07:23:36 GMT 2022

Hi folks,

Tried uploading package cpuid with and without LICENSE.
Neither seems to work (checked master setup.inn).

Also I don't seem to be able to get on to any mailing list interface to
re-enable email to perhaps check status via email in public inbox.

Has the Cygwin mailing lists being disabled now blocking package uploads?

Can someone please see if they can have a look and give me some hints
via DM.

Are there any other ways I can see any issues with package uploads?