Cygport Bug: "find: No such file" Errors When Packaging

William Hu purplearmadillo77@proton.me
Sun Oct 2 20:49:17 GMT 2022

Hi Jon,

> This change is probably safe and does what you say, but it looks like it
> could potentially misbehave when ${mldir} doesn't exist, but
> ${D}/${mldir} does (a situation which probably can't occur, as it
> doesn't seem to make sense to build ocaml libraries when ocaml isn't
> installed?)

Sorry for the delay - I fell ill but I'm better now. You make a very good
point which was actually the edge case I initially intended to fix. Thanks
for the catch!

> In future, please try to use git-format-patch, if possible, as that
> saves me having to write patch commentary, and ensures correct patch
> attribution.

Patch attached. Please let me know if I did it properly (first time using
git format).

William