upload to calm: should curr-2 be vaulted while still in setup.ini?

Sun Oct 9 13:45:58 GMT 2022

On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 08:58:45 +0200, ASSI wrote:
> Brian Inglis writes:
>> After upload, noticed in calm deployment log that release current - 2
>> is being vaulted, but it's still showing in setup.ini.
>> If current - 2 is selected in setup, won't this cause setup to fail,
>> as as it will no longer be available under release/, nor propagated on
>> mirrors?

> You've had two releases with this version…

>> INFO: vaulting x86_64/release/cpuid/cpuid-20220812-1-src.hint
                                                       *
>> source:           x86/release/cpuid/cpuid-20220812-2-src.tar.xz 139888

Doh - thanks - that explains it!
Both my memory and visual cortex failing me here, even after a number of
re-reads, I didn't pick up on that - hopefully the lesson is retained.  ;^>

--
La perfection est atteinte,
non pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à ajouter,