[ITP] minisign 0.10

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Oct 9 14:33:02 GMT 2022

On 08/10/2022 14:52, Chad Dougherty wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for minisign:
> https://jedisct1.github.io/minisign/
>
> I suspect the mailing list was blocking my original announcement about
> this so I have put all of the relevant information in the README here:
> https://github.com/crd477/cygports/blob/main/minisign/README.md
>
> Thanks, and take care...

Thanks.

I think I'd like to be using minisign to sign setup.ini for Cygwin's
setup, rather than the accident waiting to happen which is libgpg, but
that's a whole other project...

Comments I made about rsync.cygport on REQUIRES and src_compile() also
apply here.

> src_install() {
>   cd ${B}
>   cyginstall
> }

I think this is the same as the default src_install, so can be omitted?