[ITP] minisign 0.10

Chad Dougherty crd@acm.org
Sun Oct 9 15:09:45 GMT 2022

On 2022-10-09 10:33, Jon Turney wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> I think I'd like to be using minisign to sign setup.ini for Cygwin's
> setup, rather than the accident waiting to happen which is libgpg, but
> that's a whole other project...

I admit that was an ulterior motive but I also recognize there's a whole
lot more to it :)

I've used minisign to verify a few other things and I thought it would
be another good exercise for me to get my feet wet on the packaging process.

> Comments I made about rsync.cygport on REQUIRES and src_compile() also
> apply here.

Ah, I think I understand better now.  I'll address the rsync update soon.

In the case of minisign, it uses CMake and needed to invoke cygcmake,
that's why I left src_compile() there.  Is that wrong?  It didn't
compile with that commented out even though I inherit cmake.

>> src_install() {
>>   cd ${B}
>>   cyginstall
>> }
>
> I think this is the same as the default src_install, so can be omitted?

Yep.

--
     -Chad