[ITP] passwdqc 2.0.2

Adam Dinwoodie adam@dinwoodie.org
Sun Oct 23 17:42:53 GMT 2022

On Sat, 22 Oct 2022 at 00:06, Chad Dougherty wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in becoming a package maintainer for passwdqc:
> https://www.openwall.com/passwdqc/
>
> <snip>
>
> .hint and .cygport files are attached and can also be found here along
> with built packages:
> https://github.com/crd477/passwdqc-cygport

Mostly looks good to me, but I think there are a couple of errors:

- etc/passwdqc.conf and usr/share/man/man5/passwdqc.conf.5.gz look to
me like they belong in the libpasswdqc0 package

- The usr/share/man/man3/passwdqc_* man pages are all empty

To be clear, I've not actually tested the function of the package,
just the build process and output.