Cygport Bug: "find: No such file" Errors When Packaging

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Sep 18 13:17:25 GMT 2022

On 17/09/2022 22:14, William Hu via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
>> I think just dropping ${mldir} would prevent cygport from detecting the
>> dependencies of an ocaml library (other ocaml libraries, or ocaml
>> itself?), but the second alternative sounds acceptable.
>>
>> Patches welcome, as always :)
>
> Thanks for the insight! Patch attached :)

Thanks.

This change is probably safe and does what you say, but it looks like it
could potentially misbehave when ${mldir} doesn't exist, but
${D}/${mldir} does (a situation which probably can't occur, as it
doesn't seem to make sense to build ocaml libraries when ocaml isn't
installed?)

In future, please try to use git-format-patch, if possible, as that
saves me having to write patch commentary, and ensures correct patch
attribution.