[ITA] rubygems 3.4.12
Daisuke Fujimura
booleanlabel@gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:28:40 GMT 2023
> I changed maintainer-ship to you
I can't push on git, is there anything else I should do?
I confirmed that my name is mentioned in the rubygems section of
cygwin-pkg-maint.
```
$ git remote -v
origin ssh://cygwin@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (fetch)
origin ssh://cygwin@cygwin.com/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (push)
$ git push origin master
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Connection closed by 8.43.85.97 port 22
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
```
On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 10:30 AM Daisuke Fujimura
<booleanlabel@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your review.
>
> As you indicated, we have decided that it is preferable to download
> the file from the official site.
>
> I confirmed that there are no differences in the packages.
>
> On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 3:20 AM Jon Turney <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > On 14/04/2023 13:55, Daisuke Fujimura via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > ====
> > >
> > > Cygportfile:
> > > - https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/playground.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/rubygems;hb=refs/heads/rubygems
> >
> > Would it make more sense to use:
> >
> > SRC_URI="https://rubygems.org/rubygems/rubygems-${VERSION}.tgz"
> >
> > ?
> >
> >
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list