[ITA] rubygems 3.4.12
Daisuke Fujimura
booleanlabel@gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 22:48:37 GMT 2023
I had saved the ssh key because I had already used it to update other packages.
Perhaps it was because the connection environment was different than usual.
Thanks for the advice.
On Tue, Apr 18, 2023 at 1:23 AM Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps
<cygwin-apps@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> On 2023-04-17 05:29, Daisuke Fujimura via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > I tried again and succeeded.
> > It seems it was a temporary problem.
> > Thanks for the advice.
>
> > On Mon, Apr 17, 2023 at 7:40 PM Jon Turney <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk> wrote:
> >> On 17/04/2023 11:28, Daisuke Fujimura via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> >>>> I changed maintainer-ship to you
>
> >>> I can't push on git, is there anything else I should do?
> >>> I confirmed that my name is mentioned in the rubygems section of
> >>> cygwin-pkg-maint.
> >>>
> >>> ```
> >>> $ git remote -v
> >>> origin ssh://cygwin-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (fetch)
> >>> origin ssh://cygwin-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org/git/cygwin-packages/rubygems.git (push)
> >>> $ git push origin master
> >>> kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
> >>> Connection closed by 8.43.85.97 port 22
>
> >> This just looks like problem establishing the ssh connection.
> >> If it's not a transient problem, you can try 'ssh cygwin@cygwin.com
> >> alive', and then maybe adding '-vvv' may give some hints as to what's
> >> going wrong...
>
> >>> fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
> >>> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> >>> and the repository exists.
> >>> ```
>
> Don't you have to make one ssh connection to save your host key, any time your
> host or ssh key changes, before other operations will work?
>
> --
> Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis Calgary, Alberta, Canada
>
> La perfection est atteinte Perfection is achieved
> non pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à ajouter not when there is no more to add
> mais lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à retirer but when there is no more to cut
> -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list