[NMU] inkscape 0.92.3-2 (Test)

Brian Inglis Brian.Inglis@Shaw.ca
Wed Dec 6 17:19:50 GMT 2023

On 2023-12-05 06:07, Jon Turney wrote:
> On 03/12/2023 17:50, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:

>>> If you ask in advance, that's possibly slightly less work for me, but either
>>> is fine really.
>>> Maybe I should make things so that all maintainers can NMU orphaned packages.
>>> That seems reasonable I guess?

>> Maybe Unmaintained except Base (i.e. alternatives crypto-policies) or
>> "toolchain" defined as cygport and cygwin deps and build deps (i.e. bzip2
>> cocom docbook git-archive-all robodoc); maybe also all their deps and build
>> deps, even Devel and Libs?

> I was kind of hoping that base packages (and "dependencies of packages in base
> which aren't in base themselves") aren't unmaintained, but obviously that was
> being optimistic...

I thought I should take a peek in hopes too, but just in case, not being
paranoid /much/, but like to have a bigger fan ready just in case! ;^>

Maybe we should work on publishing package adoption priority lists e.g.

1 Base 1.1 crypto-policies 1.2 alternatives
2 Build 1.1 cocom (now dino) 1.2 git-archive-all 1.3 robodoc 1.4 bzip2
	1.5 docbook... [lots of Unmaintained pkgs and deps]
3 Base direct deps
4 Build direct deps
5 Base indirect deps
6 Build indirect deps

I stopped once I looked at docbook...sob...! ;^>

                                 -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry