[ITP] openh264 (2.3.1)

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Tue Feb 14 16:41:16 GMT 2023

Takashi Yano via Cygwin-apps writes:
> Thanks for the advice. I have revised the cygport file.

You are getting the file and the hash from the same unprotected source.
I was thinking you should put the hash into the cygport file and hence
the postinstall script.

Also note that the system doing the postinstall will not necessarily
have internet access, so you'll need to cope with errors that will
produce.

Regards,
Achim.