Possible "stage" token for SCALLYWAG builds

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Wed Feb 15 21:48:43 GMT 2023

Jon,

When building TeX Live (once a year), I have to build texlive,
asymptote, and all the texlive-collection-* packages.  I currently can't
use SCALLYWAG to do the builds because these packages need to all be
deployed at once.  So I have to build them all locally, upload them to
my staging area, and then upload !ready files, one for x86_64 and one
for noarch.

It would be convenient for me if SCALLYWAG would accept a "stage" token
that would upload the files to my staging area without deploying them.
Then I could let SCALLYWAG do the builds, and I could upload the !ready
files when everything is staged.

If I'm the only maintainer who would find this useful, then I can
continue doing it the way I always have.  But maybe others would find it
useful too.

Thanks.

Ken