[Attn. MAINTAINERS] Heads up: Perl 5.36.1 is imminent

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed May 3 18:41:17 GMT 2023

Achim Gratz via Cygwin-apps writes:
> Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> Could we work around the problem by removing the dependency of the
>> obsolete packages on perl5_032?
>
> Please don't.  I'll update automake soon.

Wait… these packages are not supposed to be dependent on the perl5_0xy
provides, the only Perl dependency should indeed be perl_base since no
version dependency is present.  Did the extra dependency on perl5_032
get auto-generated at some point?  Then please remove it from the hints.

I'll probably need to update the automake packages anyway since they
don't cleanly build anymore due to some changes in where the upstream
patches are.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: