package uploads not being processed again - calm failed or stuck?
Jon Turney
jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 21:10:49 GMT 2024
On 14/04/2024 22:01, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 2024-04-14 13:53, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> Not seeing any progress hours after package upload - master setup.ini
>> not updated and no calm emails received - has calm failed or is it stuck?
>>
>> `ssh` commands /help/, /alive/, /info/ work okay - could do with a
>> /status/ command to show us what calm is doing!
Sorry, this isn't going to happen for various reasons.
>> Achim - none of your announced releases appear to have been processed
>> yet!
>
> Thanks to whoever got the process going again a half hour ago!
> I could see from curl -I the setup.ini last-modified date updated.
No problem. sourceware overseers have re-arranged things so it won't be
automatically killed by systemd for lols, and I am assured it should
carry on running now...
Some emails reporting uploads that had been processed have been lost
during the confusion.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list