diffutils update: GH Actions Scallywag CI diff --version rc 127
Jon Turney
jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Mon Apr 14 17:28:39 GMT 2025
On 13/04/2025 22:14, Brian Inglis via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I just updated diffutils from 3.11 to 3.12 after it passed all its checks.
> It is used in another package build libvpx to validate data, but the
> existence check in GH Actions Scallywag CI, using diff --version returns
> 127, which I have confirmed by adding diff checks to my libvpx cygport
> in playground, which all look okay otherwise; and my desktop install of
> the same diffutils diff --version returns normal responses and rc 0, and
> my desktop build of the libvpx package succeeds.
>
> Any idea why that install could be returning rc 127?
> Could it be memory as some of the test processes use a bunch of GB?
> Could we please roll back diffutils 3.12 until we can figure out the issue?
I've added the test: label to diffutils 3.12-1
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list