[ITP] udis86
Jeremy Drake
cygwin@jdrake.com
Fri Apr 25 15:34:41 GMT 2025
On Fri, 25 Apr 2025, Philippe Baril Lecavalier via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Apr 2025 19:02:29 -0700 (PDT)
> Jeremy Drake via Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps@cygwin.com> wrote:
>
> > This package uses python3 at build time. I inherit-ed python3, would
> > I be better off putting it in BUILD_REQUIRES instead?
>
> If it merely needs to execute some python scripts (seems to be the case
> here), rather than build something like python modules, I don't think
> python3 cygclass is needed, but in that case you should add it as build
> dep.
>
> I suggest to put patches from Gentoo in a subdir "gentoo", and
> similarly for any existing outside patch, so that in the future we know
> where this is from (lots of mystery patches in repos), and so one can
> potentially look again if something changed where it comes from.
New version of the cygport attached (the patches didn't change so I'm not
re-attaching them).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: udis86.cygport
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1031 bytes
Desc:
URL: <https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin-apps/attachments/20250425/26b2464e/attachment.obj>
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list