llvm 21.1.0
Jeremy Drake
cygwin@jdrake.com
Fri Aug 29 06:21:39 GMT 2025
LLVM 21.1.0 was released this week. I have updated the 21.1 branches of
the llvm, clang, and lld packaging repos. I'm thinking about doing a test
release soon (I made 20.1.8-2 stable)
Test results
LLVM:
2 warning(s) in tests
********************
Failed Tests (17):
LLVM ::
ExecutionEngine/JITLink/Generic/all-load-multifile-archive-with-duplicate-member-filenames.test
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/JITLink/Generic/all-load-multifile-archive.test
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/JITLink/Generic/sectcreate.test
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/2003-01-15-AlignmentTest.ll
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/2003-05-06-LivenessClobber.ll
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/2003-08-15-AllocaAssertion.ll
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/2003-08-23-RegisterAllocatePhysReg.ll
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/MCJIT/test-loadstore.ll
LLVM :: ExecutionEngine/OrcLazy/debug-descriptor.ll
LLVM ::
tools/llvm-mca/X86/BtVer2/skip-unsupported-instructions-none-remain.s
LLVM :: tools/llvm-mca/X86/BtVer2/unsupported-instruction.s
LLVM-Unit ::
ProfileData/./ProfileDataTests.exe/ParameterizedCovMapTest/CoverageMappingTest/skip_duplicate_function_record/0
LLVM-Unit ::
ProfileData/./ProfileDataTests.exe/ParameterizedCovMapTest/CoverageMappingTest/skip_duplicate_function_record/1
LLVM-Unit ::
ProfileData/./ProfileDataTests.exe/ParameterizedCovMapTest/CoverageMappingTest/skip_duplicate_function_record/2
LLVM-Unit ::
ProfileData/./ProfileDataTests.exe/ParameterizedCovMapTest/CoverageMappingTest/skip_duplicate_function_record/3
lit :: googletest-cmd-wrapper.py
lit :: test-output-resultdb.py
Testing Time: 1481.69s
Total Discovered Tests: 68791
Skipped : 55 (0.08%)
Unsupported : 2463 (3.58%)
Passed : 66062 (96.03%)
Passed With Retry: 1 (0.00%)
Expectedly Failed: 193 (0.28%)
Failed : 17 (0.02%)
(the 4 ProfileData/./ProfileDataTests.exe tests should be fixed by
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/147118)
Clang:
2 warning(s) in tests
********************
Failed Tests (7):
Clang :: CodeGenCXX/mingw-template-dllexport.cpp
Clang :: Driver/fveclib.c
Clang :: Driver/mingw-sysroot.cpp
Clang :: Index/crash-recovery-modules.m
Clang-Unit :: Interpreter/./ClangReplInterpreterTests.exe/22/27
Clang-Unit ::
Interpreter/./ClangReplInterpreterTests.exe/InterpreterTest/FindMangledNameSymbol
Clang-Unit ::
Interpreter/ExceptionTests/./ClangReplInterpreterExceptionTests.exe/0/1
Testing Time: 16359.42s
Total Discovered Tests: 47733
Skipped : 8 (0.02%)
Unsupported : 559 (1.17%)
Passed : 47128 (98.73%)
Expectedly Failed: 31 (0.06%)
Failed : 7 (0.01%)
(the Index/crash-recovery-modules.m test deadlocks trying to acquire a
mutex in a global destructor, I guess because the crash must have happened
while the mutex was held? anyway, had to manually kill it)
lld:
1 warning(s) in tests
Testing Time: 64.71s
Total Discovered Tests: 1105
Unsupported: 10 (0.90%)
Passed : 1095 (99.10%)
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list