scallywag error
Jon Turney
jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Thu Jul 2 14:11:51 GMT 2026
On 02/07/2026 14:50, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> On 02/07/2026 14:36, Daisuke Fujimura via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>> Sorry, I mistakenly called it an error in my previous email. It was
>> only a warning about the Node 20 deprecation.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out.
>
>> I also noticed that the recent fix uses actions/upload-artifact@v8,
>> but v8 does not exist yet.
>>
>> https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/commit/
>> ceb2ec41fb135931473748d37da14d213035acaf
>>
>> The workflow currently fails with:
>>
>> Unable to resolve action `actions/upload-artifact@v8`, unable to find
>> version `v8`
>>
>> https://github.com/cygwin/scallywag/actions/runs/28593023924
>>
>> It looks like actions/upload-artifact@v7 is the latest major version.
>>
>> https://github.com/actions/upload-artifact/releases
>
> Yeah, confusingly download-artifact@v8 exists, but only download-
> artifact@v7, so I made a mistake.
I meant to write "...download-artifact@v8 but only
upload-artifact@v7..." of course. :blush:
More information about the Cygwin-apps
mailing list