Is scallywag stuck

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Sun Jul 26 16:43:12 GMT 2026


On 25/07/2026 22:44, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Jon,
> 
> I just built biber successfully on scallywag, but the status still shows 
> "pending", and it hasn't been deployed.  Does scallywag need a kick?

Thanks for pointing this out.

This isn't actually scallywag getting stuck, but everything else :)

(sourceware's currently under a very intense DDoS attach, presumably by 
bots scraping cgit to ingest into a LLM.

Unfortunately, this interferes with the webhook notifications when a 
build has been completed from being reliably delivered.

I've turned on some code I wrote the last time this happened, which 
periodically looks for missed notifications. (Although since I never 
really has the time to test it properly, I've probably broken something 
else...)

This seems to have picked up your biber build.)

Apologies for the inconvenience.



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list