[Attn. MAINTAINER]: cmake-4.2.1

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:54:01 GMT 2026


On 09/09/2026 19:53, ASSI via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> please share as attachment.
>> cut and paste from mail did not work as patch
> 
> Pushed my changes to playground, rebased to the latest 4.4.3 version on
> main.
> 
Hi Achim,
test version 4.4.3-2 is up, so let me know.

Scallywag was 100% clean
https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi?id=12555

on my laptop the version that I uploaded I had

96% tests passed, 33 tests failed out of 764

Label Time Summary:
CUDA               = 2819.74 sec*proc (17 tests)
CXXModules         =  85.90 sec*proc (4 tests)
Fortran            = 2703.46 sec*proc (18 tests)
HIP                = 568.80 sec*proc (9 tests)
ISPC               = 1180.33 sec*proc (7 tests)
Instrumentation    = 530.34 sec*proc (2 tests)
PellesC            = 158.84 sec*proc (3 tests)
Qt5                = 4945.48 sec*proc (51 tests)
Swift              =  58.09 sec*proc (1 test)

Total Test time (real) = 45333.91 sec

Seconds	Minutes	Hours
45333	755,55	12,5925

Duration on Scallywag : 1:32:05
I love it.

Jon,
Thanks very much for it.

Regards
Marco



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list