Intent to orphan

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:41:54 GMT 2026


On 26/09/2026 21:16, ASSI via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> ASSI via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> Marco Atzeri via Cygwin-apps writes:
>>> Except git all the packages seem small utilities, so I can add them to
>>> my responsibilities.
>>>
>>> If no one else want git I will also take it.
>>
>> I will see to update Git soon as that will be one of the last releases
>> that does not require rust.
> 
> …which requires an update of asciidoc for Python 3.12 from you.

On the way

> 
> I will need to do an update for subversion-perl.

ops. the latest version needed other packages to be updated
and than I forgot to follow up.

Trying to build 1.14.5 again now.

> 
> 
> Regards,
> Achim.

Regards
Marco



More information about the Cygwin-apps mailing list