Terminal handling with the 990809 snapshot

Glenn Spell glenn@gs.fay.nc.us
Tue Aug 17 14:20:00 GMT 1999


On 17 Aug 1999 around 4:46PM (-0400) Chris Faylor wrote:

> In other words, you've put back the code that I reverted (which
> caused problems for everyone) and things work correctly for you.

That is a true statement, yes.

> Isn't this exactly what I implied in my previous message?

I only included that for the benefit of anyone who may be
inclined to work on this issue. I did not mean to suggest
that your changes should be reverted, per se.

> On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 04:38:24PM -0400, Glenn Spell wrote:
>
> >On 17 Aug 1999 around 4:16PM (-0400) Chris Faylor wrote:
> >
> >> If someone wants to take a stab at correcting the behavior,
> >> I'd be happy to look at patches.  I won't accept anything that
> >> slows down scrolling or causes cygwin to update the screen
> >> incorrectly.
> >
> >For reference, this corrects the "ls --color" behavior by
   ^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

-glenn

-- 
 )      Glenn Spell <glenn@gs.fay.nc.us>      )   _       _____
 )   Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.   )_ (__\____o /_/_ |
 )  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  )   >-----._/_/__]>
 )- blue skies - happy trails - sweet dreams -)             `0  |


More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list