Repost: Patch, Version 2: UNIX-like permissions on objects

Corinna Vinschen corinna.vinschen@cityweb.de
Wed Mar 3 14:56:00 GMT 1999

Geoffrey Noer wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 28, 1999, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >
> > I repost this mail, which I originaly sent on 1/30/99, because I didn't get
> > _any_ answer to this. Additional small patch: the symlink check was
> > incorrect.
>
> Sorry about that.  We were holding off on this one until a particular
> date which has now passed.  I'm hoping to test these changes out this
> week...

Ok, I have updated from SP3 to SP4 yesterday and now, my `ntsec'-patch
doesn't work anymore :(. More problems then ever! One core dump after
the other. I hadn't the time, to check this out, possibly tomorrow, but
I would already mention the problem. If anyone, who has tried my patch,
can give me any hint or help:

HEEEEELP!

Regards,