CONFIRM subscribe to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com

Kazuhiro Fujieda fujieda@jaist.ac.jp
Tue Dec 5 03:40:00 GMT 2000

>>> On Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:16:50 -0500
>>> Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> said:

> >	Is there a bug tracking system?
>
> No.  I've toyed with implementing one but I just don't have the will
> to wade through the "Is cygwin work on Bushwa gcc?" messages that will
> inevitably result from doing this.

I agree with you.  I, however, believe a bug tracking system
itself is meaningful. Users may be able to find a bug to be
fixed in the system before they complain to the cygwin ML of it.
If you limit writable access to a few members, you can keep away
from meaningless messages.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology