cygwin-apps@sourceware.cygnus.com

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Fri May 5 17:28:00 GMT 2000

I've set up a new mailing list "cygwin-apps".  The purpose of this list
is to discuss porting issues for cygwin applications.

This would be a good place, for instance, for Earnie to post any future
patches for bash or ash.

(I hope that we won't need to have a cygwin-apps-patches.  That would
probably be overkill.)

I would like to keep this newsgroup more as a forum for discussing
solutions, and not as a place for generic bug-reporting "My bash broke.
You fix?" messages.  However, I'd like to see what develops before I
pass judgement.

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/