A riskier alternative to "latest"?

Chris Faylor cgf@cygnus.com
Fri May 12 14:13:00 GMT 2000

I have an experimental version of ash which uses "vfork" that I'd like
people to test.  I was thinking of creating a "development" directory
which mirrors "latest" that could hold something like this.  I'd also
need to provide a version of cygwin compiled with the "-DNEWVFORK" in
this directory.

This is similar to a lot of other projects so I don't think this is a
very radical concept.  The only thing I don't know about is what to name
the directory, actually.  Is "development" clear?  Some projects call it
"dontuse" or "new", too.