ld -shared -o new-cygwin1.dll ... error

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 11:09:00 GMT 2000

--- DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> wrote:

> > with libiberty.  Got past that by copying libiberty/config.h to
> > i686-pc-cygwin/libiberty/.  Now I get
>
> You can't do that.  They're completely different.
>
> The best solution so far is to edit your gcc to not produce the
> warning about -B.  We (gcc) haven't decided what the best final
> solution will be yet.

Great.  Got past that problem.  Which, BTW, is that HAVE_SYS_STAT_H isn't set
in config.h and the move of getpwd to libiberty caused the problem.  Getpwd.c
doesn't include sys/stat.h if HAVE_SYS_STAT_H isn't set.  I'll leave up to you,
DJ, to decide the best patch for this.

Cheers,

=====
--- < http://earniesystems.safeshopper.com > ---