Windows 95 working again?

Matt matt@use.net
Fri Aug 10 16:53:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >Is win98 more functional than win95 in the respects you mention?
>
> Windows 98/Me == Windows 95

win98/ME has a number of highly useful APIs added, as well as numerous
existing APIs that work much more reliably. The VMM and numerous other
things wre reworked in OSR2 (the basis for win98), but I wasn't sure
if you were talking about win95 950, 950a, or 950b (OSR2). If 950b and/or
win98 don't work any better than 950/950a, then please forgive my comment.

This is what I meant, sorry for being vague.

--
http://www.clock.org/~matt