Does CVS build?

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 15 20:08:00 GMT 2001

Okay, with the attached patch (which includes Chris' change, but does
NOT include the modifications to "libiberty/configure" which autconf did:

I was able to build cygiwn dll from source.  Yay.

this attached patch differs from the one I posted a few hours ago only
in that it includes the correction that I pointed out minutes later.

Better, I then tested a "pristine" automake-1.4l build and was able to
pass the three tests (lex3, pr9, and pr87) which had been failing.
(because those three tests called 'make distcheck', which does the 'cp
-p' thing, yadda yadda).

The point: Corinna's utime() fix corrects this problem.  On NTFS.  With
ntsec.

--Chuck