Has sys/stat.h changed

Brian Keener bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com
Tue Feb 20 16:06:00 GMT 2001

I did it. I was trying to find out what goofed me up and now I know. For
those that are interested, I found a way to compile setup.exe without
using Corinna's patch for get_file_size.  I brought all my packages to
the current versions per setup.exe (gcc is now at 2.95.2-6) and stopped
updating mingw at the 20001111-1 version.  This may not be correct but my
build version of setup.exe will once again report the correct size on
download and continue as it should.

I think I now understand better what all previous communications have
been about and the problem with sys/stat.h