[Fwd: [MinGW-dvlpr] Lobbying for w32 patches to gcc, binutils]

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Feb 27 12:01:00 GMT 2001

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 12:36:03PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I missed (or don't remember) either of these.
>
>Does anyone of the URLs for these patches?
>
>DJ can make binutils changes.  The GCC changes will probably require the
>approval of one of the maintainers unless they are local to cygwin-specific
>files, in which case, DJ or I can apply them.

Doh.  I actually had applied the stdcall patch to gcc 2.95.2-8.  The URL is:

I found the binutils patch, too.  It looks interesting but not
crucial:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2001-02/msg00232.html

The gcc poster says that he didn't know if the stdcall problem was fixed
in the current gcc trunk.  Does anyone know the status of this change?