testsuite, make check

Egor Duda deo@logos-m.ru
Wed Feb 28 10:54:00 GMT 2001

Hi!

Wednesday, 28 February, 2001 Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com wrote:

CV> Hi,

CV> I'm trying to run a `make check' in the Cygwin testsuite for the
CV> first time. I get the error message

CV>         ERROR: runtest.exp does not exist.

CV> all the time. The runtest.exp file is correctly installed in
CV> /usr/share/dejagnu. So, what am I missing?

that  depends  on where runtest script itself lives on your system. by
default it tries to found runtest.exp in @bindir@/../share/dejagnu and
@bindir@/../../share/dejagnu

cygwin  testsuite  tries  to use runtest from the current source tree,
and if it's not present uses the one from your path.

you  can  'export  DEJAGNULIBS=/usr/share/dejagnu'  to force it to use
absolute path instead of relative.