Problems with autoconf-2.52 testsuite using current CVS Cygwin

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Wed Jul 25 09:30:00 GMT 2001

At 12:13 PM 7/25/2001, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 11:44:52AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 05:31:47PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I want to keep you informed about a problem I have found when running
> > >the autoconf-2.52 testsuite under the current Cygwin version as it's
> > >in the repository (1.3.3).
> > >
> > >Just to begin with the obvious (Chris? Are you online?):
> > >
> > >     It works fine on 1.3.2!
> >
> > Hmm.  Where did I put those antacid pills?
>
>Did you drop them behind the B20.1 diskettes, accidentally?

If so, can you upload B20.1 to the web site again.  Since I found out that
the current version of Cygwin is lame, I thought I'd be better off using
the previous version.

Thanks,

Larry