Extra Module in setup.exe 2.69 Module List

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 21:24:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 11:36:10PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 08:25:59PM -0700, Michael A. Chase wrote:
>>A phantom entry appears in the module list when I expand it to show all
>>modules.  The version number is 4.0.0-2 which also appears after [zlib] in
>>setup.log.full.  The [src.tar.gz 188351 exists=yes] duplicates part of the
>>"src=" line from the [zlib] entry.
>
>Yep.  I just fixed this.  I'll check in a change shortly.
>
>>I also notice that the versions marked [prev] in setup.ini are marked [curr]
>>in setup.log.full and the current versions in setup.ini are marked [test] in
>>setup.log.full.
>
>I didn't notice this.  Sounds like an off-by-one error.

Both problems should be fixed now.  I also fixed a problem where cycling between
versions in the chooser eventually got locked up in a Reinstall/Uninstall loop
rather than displaying all versions that were available.