Want to release 1.3.16

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 19:14:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 09:59:21PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>Should I wait for more ntsec stuff or is it ok to release 1.3.16?
>>There are a couple of problems I'd like to get resolved in a new
>Steve Osborn's patch that solves the xterm/rxvt large paste deadlock
>didn't seem to make it into the CVS so far.  Could it please be applied
>before 1.3.16 is released?

I checked in an incredibly less obtrusive workaround for this recently.

The last communication that I saw on the subject was this:

>On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Steve O wrote:
>> Though, I could of broke something.  If you want to persue this, you're
>> welcome to send me a test case off-list, and I'll see if anything unusual
>> is happening.
>I think the above quite adequately explained this.  If you think it's
>potentially fixable, let me know if you still want a test case.  And
>thanks again for the patch.

That led me to believe there was still more to do.

I was kind of hoping (even though I know it is fruitless) for more
feedback from the other people lurking in this list.


More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list