Source snapshot fails to build

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 22 09:03:00 GMT 2002

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 11:23:37AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >Umm, sorry I didn't mention that I was getting this problem when building
> >from CVS HEAD...  As for a solution, I don't know enough about autotools
> >at the moment to understand why this is happening.  Any help (off-list if
> >necessary) in getting cygwin to build with gcc 3.2 would be appreciated.
>
> I'm building cygwin with gcc 3.2 about 20 times a day at least, on Windows
> and on Linux.
>
> I'm not going to consult on things like building problems.  It's just shell
> scripts and command lines.  I don't have the cycles to debug things like
> that in addition to my fulltime job and trying to deal with 1.3.13 issues.
>
> So one of the other 57 people in this mailing list will have to help out
> here.
> cgf

Chris,

I was addressing the above message to the list in general, and apologize
if it came out as a direct request to you.  I think we should close this
thread now, and if anyone on the list is willing to help, they can send me
an off-line message.  Again, apologies for any misunderstanding.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51