cygwin 1.3.19-1 and up: Garbage printed in ls output

Pierre A. Humblet Pierre.Humblet@ieee.org
Fri Jan 31 16:54:00 GMT 2003

At 11:30 AM 1/31/2003 -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>There is also a recursive situation going on where read_passwd calls
>internal_getpwsid which calls read_passwd...  That was where I was
>focusing.

In the second call the state should be initialized and "check" false,
so it shouldn't reread. That was once one of my concerns too.

Oops, just reading the code. In internal_getpwuid the argument of
refresh must be set to false, cannot use the default.

Pierre