Problems compiling cygwin from CVS - Undefined symbol

Nicholas Wourms nwourms@netscape.net
Wed Feb 11 02:21:00 GMT 2004

cgf@redhat.com wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 05:06:48PM -0500, Brian Keener wrote:
>
>>Brian Keener wrote:

Well, FWIW, I just saw this problem today.  I guess I have too many
local modifications or something, but I resolved the problem by deleting
tlsoffsets.h and forcing it to be regenerated.  Once I did that, I was
back in business.

BTW, I know this is a little off-topic, but I just thought I'd mention
that it appears that newlib is installing /usr/include/iconv.h, *even*
if you don't enable iconv support.  I checked, and it seems that this
slipped into the current Cygwin package.  Just a heads up incase it
hasn't already been reported...

Cheers,
Nicholas