Problems building Cygwin CVS HEAD

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Wed Jul 14 12:33:00 GMT 2004


On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Jul 13 20:36, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm getting the following error building Cygwin CVS HEAD:
>
> WFM.  How did you call make and do you have a bfd and a intl directory
> in the source tree?
>
> Corinna

Nope, I only did a "cvs checkout winsup" (as per the build instructions on
the website).  That's probably it, though I don't believe it was mentioned
anywhere that bfd and intl also needed to be checked out too.  Thanks for
the hint.
	Igor
P.S. I just called ".../configure -v --enable-debugging; make".
-- 
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_		igor@watson.ibm.com
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'		Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL	a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!

"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster."  -- Patrick Naughton



More information about the Cygwin-developers mailing list