time for 1.5.11?

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Wed Jun 9 19:31:00 GMT 2004

On Jun  9 13:01, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Anyway, on to the future...  Would it make sense to release a 1.5.11?
> Do you think we've hit all of the fallout from the path reorg/speedup?

Looking through the reports on the Cygwin list, I see that we never
got a reply if the MapViewOfFileEx problem has been solved.  Also,
what about the report that /dev/dsp isn't working?  Igor was going to
investigate this further.  Any news, Igor?

> - Fix getsem handling.  (Corinna Vinschen)
        ^^^^^^
	shmget

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.