Now need to do a 1.5.10 release ASAP
Nicholas Wourms
nwourms@netscape.net
Thu Mar 25 18:03:00 GMT 2004
cgf wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 01:56:44PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
>>On Sun, Mar 21, 2004 at 05:37:49PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>>>I need to make YA release to fix the make bug reported by Dan Kegel.
>>>I'll release the new version tomorrow morning 2004-03-22.
>>
>>I'm waiting for positive feedback that this fixes the original bug before
>>making the release. I guess I'd optimistically thought that it would
>>be forthcoming last night. So, this probably won't happen today.
>>
>>The good news is that Pierre has tracked down the Win95 problem so,
>>barring any problems with his fix, I'll roll this into 1.5.10, too.
>
>
> I have unearthed YA signal handling problem on Windows ME. It's easy enough
> to duplicate but I can't figure out the reason for the behavior yet. I've
> been hitting on it in my spare time but it is holding up the release.
>
Can you be more specific? I'm curious because I've been having problems
as well, but assumed they were related to local changes I made.
Cheers,
Nicholas
More information about the Cygwin-developers
mailing list