moving towards 1.5.10?

Corinna Vinschen vinschen@redhat.com
Thu May 13 08:00:00 GMT 2004

On May  7 17:17, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On May  7 11:09, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> > It's going to be at least a week before 1.5.10 is released.  There
> > are a lot of changes in the path handling code which need to be
> > thoroughly tested.
> >
> > So, yes, you have even more than a day to get this in.
>
> Right.  I was asking for announcing the *snapshot*.  The idea is
> to release 1.5.10 soon, not immediately ;-)

Ok, looks like we're more or less "done" for 1.5.10, except for Brian's
gethwnd patch.  Brian, any progress on this?

Just FYI, I'm not available from 05-22 up to 05-30. I will have no
computer access at all in that time.  It might be useful to send the
"PLEASE TEST" mail today or tomorrow, reardless of the state of Brian's
patch.

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.