bash: slow command execution after permission denied error

Christopher Faylor cgf@alum.bu.edu
Mon May 24 13:01:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:57:36PM +0200, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
>I hope, this issue is explained precisely enough to be reproduceable by any
>cygwin developer. Currently, I don't know, whether it is an issue of bash
>or any other component of cygwin.

Sorry but this is not a bug-reporting mailing list.

It's assumed that if you send something like this here you will at least have
a theory about what is going on.  If you want to send bug reports with no
code analysis please use the main cygwin list.